Sunday, June 20, 2010

Textured Sterling Silver Pendant The Lost Key of Hesperus

Here my second pendant

The Lost Key of Hesperus


Another beautiful moon focal made by the bead artist
Beadles, a 12 ga sterling silver frame, which I hand
textured with a design stamp.
The 16 a wire I used to connect the frame has been
textured the same way.

It was real fun to make although the work hardened
16 ga wire sometimes refused to be bent. *g

The pendant was then blackened with LOS (which I
simply have to do, I just love that antique look)
and tumbler-polished.

4 comments:

  1. Wunderschöner Anhänger, tolles Design. Bewundernswerte Arbeiten.
    LG Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vielen Dank, Ruth. Freut mich, dass er dir gefällt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's gorgeous! I really love the textures on the wire frame.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thx, Alicia. It was so much fun to texture the metal and see the result, I will definitely use that technique again.

    ReplyDelete