Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sterling Silver and Copper Earrings with Texture

Just finished a few pairs of earrings.




I used a disc cutter to receive nice round discs and domed them.



On those sterling silver disc I used a dremel to get the texture



Did the same with those copper ones. (I always use
sterling silver for the earwires, just don't like the
thought having copper through my ears *g)



On these discs I used a raw silk texture hammer,
before cutting and doming.


These ones came from a cuff I didn't like anymore,
the texture was made with help of a rolling mill.

All of them were lots of fun to create.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic earrings, Sylvia! Love them all, but like the pattern from the rolling mill! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Gail. A rolling mill is definetly on my wish list for xmas *g

    ReplyDelete