Thursday, March 1, 2012

New Sterling Silver Pendant - New Project 4

I can finally show you an update of the pendant.
Sorry it took so long, but I have been ill for the last 3 weeks and did not feel creative at all :(

The pendant never made it to the LOS bath :)

First I connected the elements with "normal" round silver wire, but somehow
it did not "pop".

Then I hammered some wire and used design stamps. I quite like the result:





This very moment it is being oxidized in liver of sulpher, afterwards
there will be some tidying up of the wires and lots of polishing.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm on Artfire, too. And I ran across your post on GooglePlus that linked to this blog. Very beautiful work. Congratulations on your creative gifts. Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Anna. Very nice of you. I joined your facing east jewelry blog, love your latest coin necklace.

    ReplyDelete