Thursday, May 31, 2012

Hammered Argentium Chakra Heart Pendant

Two days ago I happened to stumble upon a smashing video tut about how to fuse
an argentium heart.
As soon as I saw the shape of the heart I fell in love with it.

Luckily I had some argentium wire available and started straight away.
As soon as the finished and hammered heart lay in my hand I thought it would
be nice to add some decor.

Remembering my chakra pendants I quickly made some twisted wire (I forgot how much
fun that is), wrapped it around one side and added some small Swarovski crystals.



I still have to decide whether to attach a jump ring on the
wrapped side or the hammered one.
What do you think?



If you are interested, here is the link to the fab tut: http://wiredupbeads.com/Argentium-Fused-Heart-Pendant-Video-Tutorial.html


No comments:

Post a Comment