Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Funky Copper Chakra Heart

Just returned from a fab holiday in Cape Verde where I had some time to relax and sit on the beach with some paper and a pen happily designing away while drinking Caipirinhas.
What else could a girl want?



I wanted to design something to do with copper, chakra, crystals, a funky touch.
Also I wanted to use my rolling mill and learn how to rivet.
Here the result:




I had so much fun creating this heart that I almost finished
the second one as well.
But that is the subject of another post...



2 comments:

  1. The heart is gorgeous-- and I can see where your inspiration comes from! Beautiful landscapes are such a great source of inspiration!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, Annuk. Yes, very inspiring they are.

    ReplyDelete