Tuesday, July 23, 2013

My Jewelry in a shop, woohoo.....

I am pretty excited, from 2nd August 2013 part of my collection can be bought
in a real shop.
The shop is called "Fachwerk" and is located in W├╝rselen, a small town near Aachen.
It sells handcrafted items only.

Yesterday afternoon I drove there and got to know the lovely owner, Anja. We set up the
display for my jewelry and got to know each other. She is a very nice lady. My stuff
is going to be in save hands with her.

There are still spaces available for handcrafted treasures. So if you are interested
and located within Germany, email me and I will give you the information how
to contact Anja.

All the best wishes for her exciting business venture !!!


3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That's so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big time congratulations, Sylvia! I wish you much success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Alicia and Gail. :) Very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete