Tuesday, March 25, 2014

New cool bangle cuff set

A few days ago I made a bangle I liked so much I did not want to take it off again :)


(the far left one) a 4 mm thick closed bangle which was hammered with my 
favourite texturing hammer plus 3 coils of brass wire wrapped around.

Since I did not want the bangle to be "alone" I made 2 others with the same
pattern but no coils (less is more ;) )

But it still did not feel right.
So I made a cuff to go with the bangles





and...alltogether they look like this:


 

I am very pleased. I love it and it is going to be mine mine mine.

On Etsy I am going to offer this as a "made to order" product. :)

4 comments:

  1. I love your style of work, very well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do you solder such thick wire bangles?

    ReplyDelete
  3. With silver solder, tons of flux, lots of heat and patience.

    ReplyDelete